Web Developers with solid C# / exceptional SQL skills
eScan Data Systems, Inc. is a healthcare analytics software company located in downtown Austin, TX. We are seeking a C# Web Developer with strong problem solving / reasoning skills. Applicant must also have strong SQL skills and experience working with Microsoft SQL Server. Background in healthcare or financial data analysis is ideal but not required. Candidate should be comfortable working as part of a team but should also be able to take a project and run it to completion with minimal guidance if needed. We are looking for people with a strong work ethic who enjoy solving puzzles and who are intelligent and inquisitive by nature.
Please indicate your salary expectations (yearly) in your Cover Letter. This is a full time position.
- SQL Server – including ability to write/optimize moderately complex queries and stored procedures
- 3+ years of solid C# experience
- 2+ years of experience with 3rd Party ASP.NET Control Libraries (e.g. Telerik, DevExpress)
- Management of cross browser consistency
- Experience in Website Optimization
- Participation in Customer Usability Reviews
- Experience supporting and implementing Unit and Integration testing of web based applications
- Understanding of internet services and protocols especially as they relate to secure data transport
- Exceptional desire and ability to learn new
things that have a practical application to the business.
- Ability to integrate with sales or marketing initiatives
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers as needed
- Intuitive communicator who is respectful and considerate of others
- Ability to keep up with and prioritize a large number of outstanding projects.
- Ability to manage time wisely, work efficiently and understand dependencies on assigned projects.
Other useful experience
- Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, Commercial insurance
- Hospital patient accounting systems
- Data analysis skills – statistics, cubes, etc.
- Sitefinity (Telerik CMS)
- Knowledge and experience working with an MVC architecture
These positions are
located in Austin TX. Applicant must be eligible to work in USA.
Compensation commensurate with abilities and experience and includes - Health Insurance, 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, etc.
send resume to: email@example.com